Overview of Sessions, Cookies, Caching.
- session.php you can specifify the driver uses for sessions
- file based driver uses the storage folder in the app directory
- array sessions could be useful for testing
- remember that the web is stateless so you need some way to persist your information across page changes
- As you know sessions and cookies affect only the specific user but caching can potentially affect all users in your app
- You can use Post::remember() function to store in cache for a specific amount of time
Cache:: fascade can be used – ie see below