“prestashop database slow TTFB”
“prestashop 1.6 shopping cart slow”
TTFB rediculously slow
- Turning off CPHULK running on dedicated server WHM
- Optimise database tables – via ssh login – mysql command line
- Set all caching off on the Performance page (admin), except Smart Cache ccc (css,java).
You memory limit (95M) is too low to use advanced caching.
there is a bug with PS 18.104.22.168 in how it works with memcached which may drastically effect
PS CACHE BUG: https://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-7149
- Turn off all cart rules
4. Using FastCGI to process PHP – Reduce TTFB
5. Using Amazon CloudFront CDN
It was all of these:
– turning all cache off
– doing a database tables optimised from SSH
– turn off all cart rules
Was good speaking to you earlier – just so we have a history in the ticket:
I’ve run the mySQL database check, repair and optimisation on all databases on the server.
While that was underway – you have disabled caching on the site and also removed the cart rulesets
The site is now loading much faster – with an average page load time for me being 1.56.
If there are any other issues – please let me know.
Take care – have a great evening